In Idaho, the University of Idaho and the Idaho State Department of Agriculture have been working together on Produce Safety Rule outreach and education for several years. They offer trainings, instructional materials, videos, Produce Safety Alliance courses, On Farm Readiness Reviews and more.
- University of Idaho Extension Commercial Produce Safety website
- Idaho State Department of Agriculture Produce Safety website
Idaho Tech Help has been leading the way in Preventative Controls for Human Food certification courses for food processors and manufacturers.
Looking for additional resources specifically created for small producers and processors? Follow the links below to learn more about:
- University Extension Small Farms program
- University of Idaho Food Technology Center
- Cultivating Success Sustainable Small Farms Education program
- Idaho Farmers Market Association
Do you have food safety questions in Idaho?